AIMA organized its 11th Edition of GAMP and 6th in the USA on the theme – “Disruptive Innovation & Open Business Models in The Changing Global Landscape”, from June 26 – July 02, 2016 at the Silicon Valley, California, USA. The programme was led by Prof Solomon Darwin, Executive Director, Center for Corporate Innovation, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley.
- Instruction at Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley
- The case for Open Innovation, Professor Darwin, UC Berkeley
- Keynote Address by Naveen Jain, World Innovation Institute Founder & Entrepreneur
- Visit to Wells Fargo Bank
- Dinner at Fishermen’s Warf, San Francisco